Resin Expert demonstrates a sincere concern for all individuals visiting our website. Our unwavering commitment lies in enhancing the accessibility and usability of our website, www.resin-expert.com (referred to as the “Website”). This commitment encompasses a focus on ensuring that our website’s services and content remain readily available to individuals with disabilities, a category that includes, though is not confined to, users who rely on screen reader technology. Our tireless efforts are consistently directed towards enhancing user experience and accessibility for all, as we diligently adhere to pertinent accessibility standards.
Our Measures to Support Accessibility
Resin Expert takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of resin-expert.com:
- Incorporate accessibility as an integral component within our mission statement.
- Infuse accessibility comprehensively across all facets of our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) establish a set of stipulations intended for designers and developers to enhance the accessibility of digital content for individuals with disabilities. These guidelines delineate three tiers of adherence: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Resin Expert presently maintains a state of partial conformance with WCAG 2.1 at the level AA. “Partially conformant” denotes that specific segments of the content do not entirely align with the prescribed accessibility benchmarks. Our ongoing endeavors are dedicated to achieving comprehensive adherence to these standards.
How to Change Colors or Fonts on the Page
Certain visitors to the Website express a preference for adjusting colors or fonts to enhance the clarity of text. A majority of prominent web browsers offer the following avenues to effect such adjustments:
- In Chrome, initiate the sequence by accessing “Preferences.” Activate the “Show advanced settings” link and navigate to the “Web content” section. Within this area, adjustments can be made to “Font size,” “Customize fonts” in various configurations, or establish a default “Page zoom.”
- In Mozilla Firefox, select “Options,” then “Content,” and culminate the process by choosing “Fonts & Colors.”
- For Internet Explorer, access the “Tools” menu, proceed to “Internet Options,” and subsequently navigate to the “General” section. Within this context, opt for “Colors,” “Fonts,” or “Accessibility.”
- Within Safari, designate “Preferences,” locate the “Appearance” tab, and engage the “Select…” button adjacent to the font fields.
We extend a recommendation to consider a combination of settings, such as augmenting font size and employing browser zoom, to enhance the overall visitor experience.
Some website visitors may prefer to zoom in on their screen or web browser to enhance their visual experience. Depending on your specific configuration, here are several methods to achieve this:
- On Mac systems, navigate to “System Preferences,” access “Universal Access,” and then select the “Seeing” tab. Activate the zoom feature by checking the box labeled “On.”
- For Windows users, simultaneously press the Windows key and the plus sign (+) to initiate zooming. Alternatively, you can utilize the “Magnifier” application located within the “Accessories” section.
- If you are using an Apple mobile device, access “Settings,” proceed to “General,” and then select “Accessibility.” Within this menu, tap on the “Zoom” option and toggle it to the “On” position.
Screen Reader Usage
Screen readers encompass text-to-speech software tools that facilitate website visitors in comprehending and engaging with content using diverse modalities. This technology serves as a vital resource for individuals who may encounter challenges in visually perceiving on-screen material, offering an auditory avenue to access web-based information.
Several free alternatives are available, such as NVDA designed for Windows systems and VoiceOver tailored for Mac systems.
Accessibility Tools on Mobile
There are a number of helpful features available on your smartphone. iOS and Android alike provide many tools to help you access information.
VoiceOver for iOS and TalkBack for Android represents pre-installed screen reader solutions. To activate VoiceOver on iOS, navigate to the “Settings” menu, proceed to “General,” then access “Accessibility,” and subsequently enable the “VoiceOver” function. To facilitate a swift toggle of VoiceOver, you have the option to designate the “VoiceOver” setting within the “Accessibility” section as the assigned action for the “Accessibility Shortcut,” achievable by triple-clicking the “Home” button. TalkBack on Android offers a similar functionality.
Additional attributes and tools available on iOS include “Zoom,” “Magnifier,” “Invert Colors,” “Color Filters,” and “Reduce White Point.” These features can also be swiftly accessed through the designated “Accessibility Shortcut.”
Approach Used for Assessment
Resin Expert assessed the accessibility of resin-expert.com by the following approach:
Kindly take note that our endeavors to ensure sustained accessibility and usability remain an ongoing pursuit. Despite our earnest endeavors to optimize the Website’s accessibility, it is pertinent to acknowledge that divergent challenges might emerge when utilizing various forms of assistive technology. The extensive and diverse spectrum of available assistive technology contributes to this variability. Your understanding in this matter is greatly valued.
Send us your Feedback
Should you encounter any form of accessibility barriers on resin-expert.com, please get in touch with us:
- Phone: +41 55 535 05 84
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: Faessler Media Ltd, Resin Expert, Langruetistrasse 115, 8635 Duernten, Switzerland
Update of this Page
This statement was updated on 17. September 2023.